Thursday 31 July 2014

Going on a virtual holiday

Just a week from now I have my summer holiday. Not that I'm going away or anything. I wish I was really. The last time I was on holiday was in 2010 to France to the Loire area.
But if it were up to me I would go to Scotland of course, last time there was 2008.
I'm homesick if that's possible even for a country where I've never even lived myself. But it feels like my home away from home.

You know what I'll do? I just pretend, pretend like I'm going and will share pictures with you just for the fun of it. Come on a virtual holiday with me to Scotland and next time will go to England as well. Enjoy:

 Eilean Donan Castle

 Loch Leven

 Castle Stalker


 Flower of Scotland-Thistle


 Glencoe

 Scottish Flag

 Urquhart Castle and Loch Ness

 Loch Linnhe

 Of course we need to eat some fish and chips!

 And go to the Highland Games
 
 Loch Etive

 Loch Leven

 Driving back to the ferry we got time to visit Northumberland

And Hadrian's Wall

© KH

No comments: