Wednesday 3 October 2018

The Journey of Life


Enjoy the journey of life... it's not always easy though, even though I'm a firm believer in everything happens for a reason. Sometimes things happen in life that you can't believe have a reason, like the accident here in my town where 4 very young children died. But still, it must have a reason, why else would things happen in life other than to become a stronger person, or to learn for things. 

In our own life we are still finding it a bit difficult to move on without the love of our loyal dog Jessie. This month she would have been 17. We are greatful however that she was in our lives for that long. But it's still empty and quiet in the house without her. Sometimes I think I hear her sighing but I know it can't be her. Almost 16 years is a long time, it will take some time to get used to not having her around anymore. Meanwhile, all we can do is live our lives, get on with our journey best we can. 

© KH

No comments: