Wednesday 10 January 2018

Wednesday wisdom; writing

                               Reading is more important than writing.
                                                            - Roberto Bolaño



Writing, it's my outlet, my everything. But recently I've had a bend in the road consering that. My laptop decided sabotage the thing I like to do most. It stopped me from typing certain letters which I now have to type using the ALT button. Shift, backspace etc, don't work either. It is taking me a very long time to even type a small thing like this one. The fun is gone when you have to do it like that.
I don't know if it  can be fixed, I need my laptop every day for work as well. Until then... not as much blogs as I would like to or perhaps with some  mistakes in them. Sorry.

© KH




No comments: