Wednesday 30 August 2017

Wednesday Wisdom ; change


Mary Shelley was born on August 30, 1797, in London, England. She married poet Percy Bysshe Shelley in 1816. Two years later, she published her most famous novel, Frankenstein. She wrote several other books, including Valperga (1823), The Last Man (1826), the autobiographical Lodore (1835) and the posthumously published Mathilde. Shelley died of brain cancer on February 1, 1851, in London, England.

I for one never liked change. I know change is part of life and without change there is no progress to life but still, I don't like it. It disrupts life in my oppinion, or my life. I like it nice, peaceful and quiet with not much going on. Just same old same old. Boring for some, but a way of surviving for others. 
And since it's Mary Shelley's birthday today, I chose this quote for Wednesday Wisdom. 

© KH

No comments: