Sunday 5 June 2016

Music on Sunday; Summer hits 2016

It's June and even though the weather has been not all that now that the first warm days are finally here people are starting to talk on the radio about which song will be the Summer hit of this year. So I've been searching to which song may stand a change in my view for the title of song of Summer 2016.

The other day I heard some dj talk about the new Summer hit; he thought this year a German song would stand a chance. It's quite catchy indeed;



But I also love Justin Timerlake!







I really don't like Summersongs that much to be honest; most of them (accept Justin) are meaningless one day flies. But some stick like these from the 80s; still one day flies but they stuck.





And some you pick up from holiday abroad; like these two;





© KH

No comments: