Wednesday, 1 July 2015
That I miss the challenges or prompts is no biggy but why not write about one thing in particular every day or two days whenever I have the time. Just whatever comes to mind.
Like this for instance; Being Grateful
We often are ungrateful about things and don't show our gratitude towards things that happen in our lives or things we do have, rather the things we don't. What are you grateful for in yours? Do you express those things to your loved ones? Or do you only nag when they do something you don't like?
I find I do the latter a lot of the times instead of being grateful. I really don't like that about myself.
So here's a list of the things I'm grateful for;not necessarily in that order
- Having a loving family
- my dog still having her health in her old age
- My home and garden with all those lovely birds in it
- My hub doing the ironing
- The times when my sis and I are going on daytrips together
- My online friends, whoever said it is not possible, it is!
- Writing, I couldn't live without it
- Same goes for editing pics
- Rainy days, coffee, and books ;)
- Being able to be me, myself
- Life in general
I probably forgot some things but that's the idea anyway.
What are you grateful for?