Sunday 7 June 2015

30 Days Challenge 29, Alive

Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of your own mind. If we follow the truth, it will bring us out safe at last. 
– Ralph Waldo Emerson



When did you feel most alive recently? Where were you? What did you smell? What sights and sounds did you experience? Capture that moment on paper and recall that feeling. Then, when it’s time to create something, read your own words to reclaim a sense of being to motivate you to complete a task at hand.


That's easy; I'm most alive when I'm in Scotland and recently I was in Edinburgh with my sister and I really felt alive there. It's my home (away from home) it's where I feel most alive.
Because I was in the city I didn't smell the nature and clean air you normally smell but it's Scottish air, and hard to explain, but different. :) I feel more me when I'm there, more alive and present more ... I just can't explain it. It's just something I always feel over there. I have wrote many a blog about it and many feelings on 'paper' about it. But this is something that explains it best;



Scotland


In a landscape of
Rolling green hills
With majestic pine trees
Where the fog
Comes rolling slowly
On gentle slopes
And sparkling lochs
Where crows
Are scrathing their cries
Thin and desperate
As lost souls
I stand silently, enjoying
And thanking in silence
Mother Earth

© KH

No comments: