Thursday 28 May 2015

30 Days Challenge, 19 Dreams

Abide in the simple and noble regions of thy life, obey thy heart.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson


Write down your top three dreams. 
Now write down what’s holding you back from them.


Even though I find these challenges very repetitive I think they made them so on purpose, for us to learn, or to find out more about ourselves so instead of skipping them like Daan does I will suck it up and do them.. (reluctantly I might add) 

1. Becoming a writer.
2. Living in Scotland.
3. Living more healthy and less stressful.

With all of these dreams the same things apply; nothing is holding me back. First of all I do consider myself already a writer only not a published one, second to be able to go live in Scotland I do have to have considerable means which I do not have right now, or have to work more jobs than I can handle-is it worth that? To get ones dream at ALL cost? I don't think so, I am very happy where I'm living right now too thank you very much. If I will get the chance one day I will grab it with both hands, if not, it's  not meant to be.
Third, I can do that only I am lazy, too lazy sometimes to make a decent meal. An easy pasta is easier (I HATE cooking) than to really look into healthy cooking plus I have a difficult eating son to consider as well. But what I do know is that if I watch what I'm eating I do feel better! So who am I kidding? Same with stressing;
I have a strange spot in my belly that hurts or hurts... more a sore spot.. The doc said it's stress. I do hope he's right cause it's something to worry about since dad died of colon cancer. He said it and he's the doc right? It's true that if I'm stressing it's more sore... So he's probably right. See? The prompts are making you think about things. So look up how to get more healthy, cook healhty and stop complaining. *sings* Let it go, let it go...


© KH

1 comment:

Gattina said...

I fully agree with you. Fortunately I have no aches (yet) whatsoever !