Friday, 11 August 2017

Art on Friday; Portraits of Renaissance women

In one of my earlier blogs I have blogged about this subject but since Photobucket is blackmailing it's users to pay a yearly fee of 400 US dollars I can no longer access my photos on there and all my work for years has been in vain! Gone are the beautiful pictures and paintings. It's sad really... but I can't do anything about it.
So hopefully this time the paintings will stay on here; let's hope so.

I really love the Renaissance faces and styles;

Domenico Ghirlandaio-Portrait of a girl

Leonardo Da Vinci-Lady with an ermine

Agnolo Bronzino-Lucrezia di Cosimo

Antonio del Pollaiuolo -Portrait of a Woman

Lucas Cranach d.Ä. - Bildnis der Prinzessin Sibylle von Cleve

Raphael-La Donna Velata

Sandro Botticelli Idealized Portrait of Lady Portrait of Simonetta Vespucci as Nymph

Piero di Cosimo-Copy of 'Portrait of Simonetta Vespucci'

Raphael-Lady with a unicorn

Giovanni Antonio Boltraffio-Portrait Of A Youth Crowned With Flowers

© KH

No comments: